Monday, October 17, 2011

Steven the nocturnal sleeper!

Hey there, another post about the wonderful Steven.
Tonight he's really come out of his shell. Before he would venture around, but never getting further than arms length of me, now he's taken on a whole new bold approach to his surroundings! Today he spent most of the day in his cage(I like to give him a break every now and then considering he is still small.) but two hours before his nights out time I brought him in for a quick hello from the family, and boy was he active, he was jumping, climbing and walking all over us. He even ran up my shirt to climb up my face and in to my hair. Silly littl guy.

Then when I got dinner, he was sitting there staring at me, than began arm waving. I think he wanted some of my cheese burger. But the little guts had already plowed through all his crickets!

He's also been eye popping a lot recently, hope he's going to shed soon.

Not much else to add, besides he's been doing A-OK.
I'll post again in a week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment